top of page

#  GDPR data privacy requirements
By submitting this form you also consent to the society contacting you about society events. The society’s privacy notice can be found  here or a copy can be supplied on request to the Membership Secretary.
We will not disclose your information to any other organisation except when legally obliged to do so, e.g. to HMRC for Gift Aid purposes.

Gift Aid declaration for past, present and future donations *

I  confirm  I  have  paid  or  will  pay  an  amount  of  Income  Tax  and/or  Capital  Gains  Tax  for  each  tax  year  (6  April  to  5  April)  that  is  at  least  equal  to  the  amount  of  tax  that  all  the  charities  or  Community  Amateur  Sports  Clubs  that  I  donate  to  will reclaim  on  my  gifts  for  that  tax  year.  I  understand  the  charity  will  reclaim  25p  of  tax  on  every  £1  that  I  give.

Please notify the John Innes Society if you:
* want to cancel this declaration:
* change your name or home address:
* no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return and ask HM Revenues and Customs to adjust your tax code.

bottom of page